ROLE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- 5+ years of software engineering experience having built highly maintainable, high performance, high quality code with Java or comparable strongly-typed language.
- Experience in Spring Boot framework, ETL, MongoDB, Redis and data modeling are nice to have.
- Should have BE/MS degree in Computer/Information Science technology.
- Experience in ensuring the highest levels of quality and cost efficiency as part of designing, coding and testing processes
Ability to lead and mentor team members.
- Positive outlook, motivated learner with strong written and verbal communication.
- Design and develop distributed applications that are resilient, highly available and scalable.
- Own feature development from inception to production rollout and post mortem.
- Collaborate with business partners, architects, technical leads, and analysts to develop high-quality customer centric solutions.
- Participate in all aspects of software development activities, including design, coding, code review, unit testing, bug fixing, deploy and code/API documentation.
- Help evaluate new technologies and incorporate them into our stack.
- Contribute to the development of engineering processes.
ROLE: AEM DEVELOPER
- Navasal Inc has openings for the position AEM Developer with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology, Information Systems/Assurance or related with 1yr of experience to Responsibilities include analysis, coding, design, troubleshooting, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Perform software development life cycle (SDLC) activities such as write software code, perform usability/function testing, and debug code issues.
- Involve in building, deploying the code, and moving code to different environments.
- Analysis, design development, and implementation of Web Applications, database, and enterprise application integration using Adobe AEM, Content Management Systems.
- Develop touch UI Templates and AEM Components using Sightly (HTL)
- Required travel to client locations throughout the USA. If interested, Please mail resumes to [email protected]
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any) Technology, Information Systems/Assurance or related with 1yr of experience.
ROLE: ATG DEVELOPER
- 5+ years of experience in the development and maintenance of high-volume, high performance, high availability, services-oriented Java applications using ATG and Endeca technologies.
- Experience in code reviews, prioritizing tasks, and managing them based on business requirements.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Oracle database experience including transaction management SQL programming, and schema design.
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Develop page-level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA.
- Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web eCommerce component requirements for the development effort.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Oracle SQL, JPA2, Hibernate, PostgreSQL). Hands-on No SQL Database (Mongo, Couchbase) will be plus.
- Any insight into the Messaging systems such as Mule, ActiveMQ.
- Experience in the Spring Framework. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC).
- Expertise in Cloud ( AWS or Azure) will be an added advantage.
- Have good knowledge of servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Weblogic or Netty.
- Skillful with test-driven development.
- Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of website implementations.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test, and release developed code for website implementations.
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Communicate status and identify issues affecting the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across website implementations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of JAVA and Oracle ATG Web Commerce industry standards, best practices, and trends.
ROLE: SOFTWARE QUALITY ENGINEER
- Good academic background with at least a B.E/B.Tech/Master’s degree in computer science engineering and 2+years of work experience in white box testing role.
- Good understanding in the programming domain in one of the following languages (C/C++, Python, Java Scripting) is required.
- Requires sharp analytical skills, excellent scripting/programming knowledge, leadership skills and finally passion to excel in the field of software testing.
- Require clear thought process to handle releases in a very short cycles, and be willing to go overboard as and when required.
- Good written and verbal communication is essential.
- Good knowledge of software usage and an understanding of the Windows and other OS platforms.
- Require to test various features in Acrobat/Reader products, so knowledge about testing and development of desktop applications will be a plus.
- Responsible for Test Automation and building testing frameworks.
- Good understanding of White Box testing techniques is required to test the new features effectively and ensure high code coverage through automation.
- Good knowledge of test methodologies like black box, white box, integration, performance, acceptance and system testing.
ROLE: PROJECT MANAGER
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 8-12 years of project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions; consulting and digital experience preferred.
- Mandatory experience leading diverse project types and future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy.
- Experience using object oriented design and development methodologies- Agile experience required.
- Experience in leading diverse teams of 15 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced environments in a globally distributed model, with resources representing multiple disciplines such as marketing, technology, creative, production).
- 5+ years of client management experience with primary accountability for peer-level client relationships at the executive level across marketing & technology departments; experience should include external client management and negotiations.
- Experience in multiple project lifecycles from business development to final delivery.
- Experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives.
- Structures and manages integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects.
- Oversees project estimations and staffing.
- Oversees the development of project deliverables
Establishes and maintains processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle
Identifies and manages project and/or program issues.
- Sets project quality and performance standards
Partners with other project leaders to lead teams of 15+ people.
- Builds and structures the project team to ensure maximum performance.
- Provides purpose, direction and motivation to team.
- Clarifies and communicates project objectives and success criteria.
- Ensures key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined.
- Ensures the use of best practices and applies lessons learned from previous projects and ensures a positive, collaborative work environment for the team
Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction.
- Manages peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.).
- Develops relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of, key client stakeholders and client executives.
- 5+ years of experience with AEM, ideally with their SPA framework.
- To know Java, JS, CSS (LESS/SASS), jQuery, React/Angular (Bonus if the candidate knows how to implement using this).
- Experience with Dynamic Media/Scene7 is preferred, as our asset hosting is being managed through there.
- Experience with a component-based framework (Vue, Angular) tied to a headless content system is desired.
- Experience working with java (Sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with Java), Workflows, Schedulers, Listeners, Servlets.
- Knowledge of Apache in modifying dispatcher configurations is a bonus.
- Experience in Adobe target and Analytics integration.
- Implementation and integration of enterprise software solutions using Restful, or SOAP based web services.
- Should know agile methodology and iterative development.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- AEM Knowledge and Experience required in latest version of AEM.
- Experience working with java (Sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with Java)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working with applications that utilize AEM.
- Working on multiple projects which would be migrating applications to AEM.
- Leading and participating in meetings for development.
- Work with technical leads to design AEM solutions that support client use cases, strategy, and industry standards.
- Support the planning and delivery of maintenance contracts, new development, and site migrations.
- Attend client advisory and steering meetings as an AEM subject matter expert.
- Plan and execute deployments.
- Mentor other developers as they learn AEM and component development.
- Help guide the development process for AEM efforts along the most efficient path.