- Navasal Inc has openings for the position AEM Developer with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Technology, Information Systems/Assurance or related with 1yr of experience to Responsibilities include analysis, coding, design, troubleshooting, testing, implementation, and maintenance.
- Perform software development life cycle (SDLC) activities such as write software code, perform usability/function testing, and debug code issues.
- Involve in building, deploying the code, and moving code to different environments. Analysis, design development, and implementation of Web Applications, database, and enterprise application integration using Adobe AEM, Content Management Systems.
- Develop touch UI Templates and AEM Components using Sightly (HTL).
Required minimum qualification of Master’s degree in computer science, computer information systems, information technology, or a combination of education and experience equating to the U.S. equivalent of a Master’s degree in one of the aforementioned subjects.
- 5+ years of experience with AEM, ideally with their SPA framework.
- To know Java, JS, CSS (LESS/SASS), jQuery, React/Angular (Bonus if the candidate knows how to implement using this).
- Experience with Dynamic Media/Scene7 is preferred, as our asset hosting is being managed through there.
- Experience with a component-based framework (Vue, Angular) tied to a headless content system is desired.
- Experience working with java (Sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with Java), Workflows, Schedulers, Listeners, Servlets.
- Knowledge of Apache in modifying dispatcher configurations is a bonus.
- Experience in Adobe target and Analytics integration.
- Implementation and integration of enterprise software solutions using Restful, or SOAP based web services.
- Should know agile methodology and iterative development.
- Team player with ability to work individually.
- AEM Knowledge and Experience required in latest version of AEM.
- Experience working with java (Sling models and OSGI declarative services are built with Java)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working with applications that utilize AEM.
- Working on multiple projects which would be migrating applications to AEM.
- Leading and participating in meetings for development.
- Work with technical leads to design AEM solutions that support client use cases, strategy, and industry standards.
- Support the planning and delivery of maintenance contracts, new development, and site migrations.
- Attend client advisory and steering meetings as an AEM subject matter expert.
- Plan and execute deployments.
- Mentor other developers as they learn AEM and component development.
- Help guide the development process for AEM efforts along the most efficient path.
- 5+ years of experience in the development and maintenance of high-volume, high performance, high availability, services-oriented Java applications using ATG and Endeca technologies.
- Experience in code reviews, prioritizing tasks, and managing them based on business requirements.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and APIs.
- Oracle database experience including transaction management SQL programming, and schema design.
- Design and develop large-scale eCommerce web applications using JAVA on the Oracle ATG Commerce platform supporting all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Develop page-level JSP code and ATG Web Commerce back-end component code in JAVA.
- Problem-solving in all areas of Oracle ATG Web Commerce development including the debugging of developed code.
- Maintain high coding standards and practices and exercise quality control on all aspects of web development.
- Collaborate with business analysts to define and design Oracle ATG Web eCommerce component requirements for the development effort.
- Profound insight of Java and J2EE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (Oracle SQL, JPA2, Hibernate, PostgreSQL). Hands-on No SQL Database (Mongo, Couchbase) will be plus.
- Any insight into the Messaging systems such as Mule, ActiveMQ.
- Experience in the Spring Framework. Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring Boot, Spring MVC).
- Expertise in Cloud ( AWS or Azure) will be an added advantage.
- Have good knowledge of servers such as Tomcat or JBoss or Weblogic or Netty.
- Skillful with test-driven development.
- Ensure client requirements are met and technical integration is achieved for developed code of website implementations.
- Work closely with the Business Analyst and QA teams to build, test, and release developed code for website implementations.
- Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results as needed.
- Communicate status and identify issues affecting the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across website implementations.
- Maintain technical knowledge of JAVA and Oracle ATG Web Commerce industry standards, best practices, and trends.